- CHECK ALL TIRE PRESSURES, INCLUDING SPARE
- LUBE STICKER
- PERFORMED TRANSMISSION DRAIN & REFILL.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and . Road test vehicle.
- Road test. Perform a basic vehicle maintenance audit. Change the engine oil and oil filter. Check fluid levels. Check and reset tire pressures. Reset the dashboard maintenance indicators.
- UPON INSPECTION FOUND FRONT BRAKES POOR AT 5%LEFT (REARS OK AT APROX 50%) REPLACE FRONT PADS, MACHINE ROTORS ,LUBE CALIPERS, ROAD TEST
FRANK/PATTY S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/11/2019