- ROAD TRIP CHECK
- REPLACE BATTERY DUE TO AGE AND PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE( HIS BATTERY IS 5 YEARS OLD)
- REPLACE SPARK PLUGS DUE TO MILEAGE AND PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
- REPLACE SERPENTINE BELT AND TENSIONER (REASON FOR REPLACEMENT BELT IS CRACKING AND TENSIONER IS WEAK
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. drain engine, radiator, and heater core. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Check for any leaks or abnormalities. road test.
- DRAIN AND FILL TRANSMISSION FLUID WITH OEM SPECIFICATION FLUID ( WS ECO ATF PLUS)
PIERRE/KATHERINE A. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/17/2021