- Road test. Perform a basic vehicle maintenance audit. Change the engine oil and oil filter. Check fluid levels. Check and reset tire pressures. Reset the dashboard maintenance indicators.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT
- LUBE STICKER
- CHECK ALL TIRE PRESSURES INCLUDING SPARE ( WHEN POSSIBLE)
- REPLACE HIGH MOUNT BRAKE LIGHT BULB AND LEFT REAR STOP LIGHT BULB (NO CHARGE NEW CUSTOMER)
- REPLACE SERPENTINE BELT AND BELT TENSIONER (REASON FOR REPLACEMENT BELT IS CRACKING AND BELT TENSIONER IS WEAK)
- REPLACE 4 SPARK PLUGS (REASON FOR REPLACEMENT PLUGS WORN OUT)
JANA M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/26/2022