- CHECK ALL TIRE PRESSURES, INCLUDING SPARE
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- LUBE STICKER
- REMOVED & REPLACED FRONT BRAKE PAD SET, MACHINED ROTORS AND LUBED CALIPER PINS. ROAD TEST.
- RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT
- Road test. Perform a basic vehicle maintenance audit. Change the engine oil and oil filter. Check fluid levels. Check and reset tire pressures. Reset the dashboard maintenance indicators.
- TIGHTEN DRAIN PLUG & FILTER
PETER / ROSEMARY E. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/13/2020