CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-04T22:00:50+00:002014 Mazda CX-5 CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-04T22:00:50+00:00
- CHECK ALL TIRE PRESSURES, INCLUDING SPARE
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. drain engine, radiator, and heater core. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Check for any leaks or abnormalities. road test.
- PERFORMED TRANSMISSION DRAIN & REFILL.
- REPLACE ENGINE AND CABIN AIR FILTERS
- REPLACE SPARK PLUGS
ZONIA / RICHARD G. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/4/2020